Apple retail stores carry different models?

Reaction score
So, picked up a 2nd P4 today at a Cleveland store and on the label it said Phantom 4 NA. Drove 30min to another store for a 3rd Phantom 4 and this one says Phantom 4 USA. Obviously NA means North America but why would one label say NA and another say USA. As far as I can tell nothing is different but it doesn't make sense. My original Phantom 4 from Apple.com doesn't say NA or USA. So that's 3 different labels....

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I had this same question about Best Buy P4's. I'm sure they are he same but I found it curious that one box would day "YouTube | Live Verified" and another would not.
51d5efd44fa60c27a0be068a41f718a4.jpg

Reactions: Kleiber Borba
Mine is NA and no you tube verified. One of the early ones from the Apple Store pickup glitch.
c1d0728cc8ae9eb46c48a7d097d1a299.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

i believe they just print different deals on different boxes ...
i.e. when i bought my ipad mini 2 there was two different boxes one said " ipad mini 2+wifi" the other said "ipad mini 2" and they were both the same even the same price, even though one says wifi the other has the same wifi capability, i believe this is just purely for marketing reasons

It would be interesting to see if there is a range difference between the NA and the USA versions. That might help explain Gadget Guys meltdown

That's interesting.. There's a USA and a NA version. To add to this, there's also a CA version (For Canada I guess). I'm in Canada and purchased the P4 from Best Buy Canada. My box says "Phantom 4 (CA)"

So, I can understand USA and CA, but why NA? (Since both countries are in North America). Strange.

It's just packaging guys, and possibly the range of them being made, I'd guess the YouTube ones are later versions?

My guess would be for certain things just to keep track of where its going?

Hopefully mine will be the P4W (world edition!) Lol

Instagram/Youtube- Matthewkort
#Matthewkortphotography

From the DJI Forum ( for what its worth):

Dear all, Phantom 4 (US) and Phantom 4 (NA) are both genuine DJI phantoms. We first had NA and changed it into US later. They don't have difference other than the name on package.

From the DJI Forum ( for what its worth):

Dear all, Phantom 4 (US) and Phantom 4 (NA) are both genuine DJI phantoms. We first had NA and changed it into US later. They don't have difference other than the name on package.
01466abe2cad07a00830bb8522f7cb0a.jpg
haha[emoji106]

i believe they just print different deals on different boxes ...
i.e. when i bought my ipad mini 2 there was two different boxes one said " ipad mini 2+wifi" the other said "ipad mini 2" and they were both the same even the same price, even though one says wifi the other has the same wifi capability, i believe this is just purely for marketing reasons

like i said lol

Why do you need 3 Phantoms ? Especially in the Cleveland area. I'm struggling to find interesting areas to fly .

I have 3 because I have 3. I'm not from Cleveland I just happen to be up in that area.

Reactions: Gumby
I have 3 because I have 3. I'm not from Cleveland I just happen to be up in that area.

Thought maybe you had 3 for business purposes. I live in the Cleveland area and was just looking for others maybe to fly with or get ideas from. Sorry , wasnt trying to irk you.

Thought maybe you had 3 for business purposes. I live in the Cleveland area and was just looking for others maybe to fly with or get ideas from. Sorry , wasnt trying to irk you.
If you are up for traveling check out all the parks in cuyahoga or head east to Presque isle

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20