Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

App update for ground station i

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by FlyingFox, Mar 31, 2014.

1. FlyingFox

This just appeared today

Attached Files:

2. Dhutch

Ahhh! Doesn't work on my ipad2!

3. Noël

Noël Guest

4. Pull_Up

Yes! I've been waiting for a cleaner look for the Manchester Evening News app for ages...

Of course the Ground Station app is nothing to do with the Vision - only useful if you've got a P2 and bought the additional bluetooth datalink. Our waypoints flying system will come via our existing Vision apps and will work on android and iOS.

Just in case anyone saw this in the Vision section and got confused again... :)

5. Noël

Noël Guest

6. John Shaw

The Autopilot System is an inherent part of the P2V and has always been there. The version and dates shown are the recent update and that does not have a waypoint/ground station function.

7. Pull_Up

Yup, more naming confusion from DJI... "Autopilot System" on that page is referring to the Vision's Naza flight controller. "Main Controller" in the Assistant app is referring to the Vision's Naza flight controller, too... wish they were consistent across manuals, software and website - it would stop people plugging in the "remote controller" (which they should call transmitter to avoid confusion) when they saw the message in the Assistant instead of plugging in the aircraft.