App or Drone Trigger Photos??

Reaction score
I was flying a mission the other day and for some reason my drone lost connection in the middle of my mission and did not collect the photos for that portion of the flight. I was under the impression that the app uploaded the mission to the drone and then the drone ran the flight and triggered the photos. Is there an app that will do this? I was using the Map Pilot App and am flying a Phantom 4.

That can be a problem with the Litchi app as well. Manual clearly states that while the bird will continue to fly the mission if signal is lost, gimbal motion (pointing to POI's) won't perform properly. Apparently something in the idk that requires the the RC to be connected for some functions to work. May be the same issue with Map Pilot.

That can be a problem with the Litchi app as well. Manual clearly states that while the bird will continue to fly the mission if signal is lost, gimbal motion (pointing to POI's) won't perform properly. Apparently something in the idk that requires the the RC to be connected for some functions to work. May be the same issue with Map Pilot.

That is what I thought, previously with our Phantom 2 I did not have the issue as we used a gopro. Apparently some apps have a connectionless mode where the photos are distance triggered, but I have not tested this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20