App not working with drone using new battery

Reaction score
I just got a new DJI battery for my P3A. When I turn it on everything indicates that the drone is communicating with the RC and the app except I get no camera feed and the app says it's disconnected. However, the app will still display information about the drone showing that it is still connecting somehow. Is there something I need to do with a new battery before I use it?

update battery

I updated it to the same version that the other battery and equipment is at already.

Maybe check it is fully inserted. There is also 4 pins connection in addition with the 2 main pins for power. Check that they are clean in the P3 and in the battery. They should have a "gold" finish.

Are the lamps blinking on the P3 ?
If yes, what status they indicate?
Can you start the motors ?

Maybe it wasn't fully inserted before or something but I put the battery in again to answer your questions and it worked almost immediately... Oh well... thanks for your help! =)

Maybe it wasn't fully inserted before or something but I put the battery in again to answer your questions and it worked almost immediately... Oh well... thanks for your help! =)
You are welcome.
Maybe still check if the extra 4 contacts are clean on both sides (battery and P3). But it happens that the battery didn't fully fit. That's always good to check it is fully locked in the P3 before flying.

Will do! Pretty sure the drone side contacts are okay because I flew a full battery worth on a different battery after seeing the new one didn't work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers