App like Litchi?

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I'm new to this forum. I noticed that there is a very interesting app called Litchi. Is it working only on Vision version or standard Phantom version too? I can't find this info... Could anybody recommend some similar program? I've got Phantom 2 v2.
Thank you very much for any help.

The P2 v2 does not use wifi as both use the same 2.4Ghz frequency and would interfere with one another. P2 vision, vision+ and vision+ v3 use wifi for video communication because there TX frequency is 5.8Ghz. Hope this answers your question..

Reactions: Khan
The P2 v2 does not use wifi as both use the same 2.4Ghz frequency and would interfere with one another. P2 vision, vision+ and vision+ v3 use wifi for video communication because there TX frequency is 5.8Ghz. Hope this answers your question..

Thank you very much, that helped. So there's no possibility to use options like "follow me" or "POI"? Any hardware upgrade?

None!

Since you have a P2 v2 non vision you start looking FPV (first person view) equipment such as 5.8Ghz transmitter (real time video), mini iOSD ( for telemetry), plug n play cable and 5.8Ghz monitor/receiver. Will cost between $250-$350 dollars. All the equipment I use is listed in red at the bottom of this post.

wouldn't they have the ability to build it into Ground Station? I can't imagine why they couldn't upload that mission information to the datalink.

Since you have a P2 v2 non vision you start looking FPV (first person view) equipment such as 5.8Ghz transmitter (real time video), mini iOSD ( for telemetry), plug n play cable and 5.8Ghz monitor/receiver. Will cost between $250-$350 dollars. All the equipment I use is listed in red at the bottom of this post.
You're right, I know. I'm about to buy similar stuff next week. BTW: during installing gimball (I haven't done it yet, I've just received my gopro) and transmitter is it necessary to hide any electronic parts inside drone? Other words - do I have to open the drone? I found two different tutorials about that...

You can go with a ground station if you have the as they are not cheap systems. There are lightbridge decisions under the P2 tab check it out

You're right, I know. I'm about to buy similar stuff next week. BTW: during installing gimball (I haven't done it yest, I've just received my gopro) and transmitter is it necessary to hide any electronic parts inside drone? Other words - do I have to open the drone? I found two different tutorials about that...

I put both the mini iOSD and the anti-interference board inside the shell with only the TX and gimbal outside as it makes for a clean look and less drag. Here's a photo of the mini iOSD and a video for the interference board install.
IMG_1551.jpg
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I put both the mini iOSD and the anti-interference board inside the shell with only the TX and gimbal outside as it makes for a clean look and less drag. Here's a photo of the mini iOSD and a video for the interference board install.
View attachment 25945
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thank you once again, you're very helpful. I think I'll do installation like you did. Lightbridge is too expensive for me :-/

You can go with a ground station if you have the as they are not cheap systems. There are lightbridge decisions under the P2 tab check it out
The DJI Ground Station for the iPad or PC is about $200. Lightbridge on the other hand it about $1200. I use the former.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.