Apology if needed.

Reaction score
Ok something just pissed me right off but I just want to offer an an apology to any member if they deserve it. I was about to throw the rattle out of the pram but for once maybe I saw sense and sticking around with friends I've met since I've been here rather than letting someone get the better of me means more. One person I have to personally apologise to is TJ for mistaking his actions for someone else and for that I'm real sorry mate, my bad. Anyone else who might think I have offended them well you can take this as your apology, it won't get any more personal. All the rest of you guys, well let's just keep doing what we do best :D
Mal
(Sky Pixels Ireland)

Last edited:
No worries, there never was. I have been owner or staff on enough forums to not take things personal. The internet is a funny thing and what you say can be interpreted in so many different ways by so many different people. Thanks for saying so just the same. I will move this to a more appropriate location but I will leave a redirect for a bit. ;)

If this apology includes a plane ticket and a night at the local pub (I am a McCabe, I will fit it). Then I will diligently look for something where you offended me and accept your apology Mal :)

I think I know what you're talking about, and I think someone took things way to personally. And by way I mean WAY.

I think I know what you're talking about, and I think someone took things way to personally. And by way I mean WAY.
YEA, that's what it was "someone" took it personally !!! That's all that is needed, encourage such behavior. Sad really.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.