APK dji-vision for Amazon Kindle

EdH

Reaction score
The title above IS the name of the Vision app that I found online for those of us with Kindle tablets. In my case, I have a 7" Kindle Fire HDX. I was hoping to use the Kindle and avoid purchasing a Nexus 7 or the like.

I installed this app and, at first glance, I thought all was well. The screen seems to be the same as the Vision app that is installed on my Samsung Galaxy S4. Unfortunately, even though I'm able to "connect" with the Phantom's WiFi on the Kindle, it shows "wifi disconnected" in the app, and reflects zero (0) satellites in the app, even though my smartphone will show 10-12 satellites at the same time and will show a WiFi connection in the app. The smartphone will show FPV with the camera on, but the Kindle will not.

Is there some setting I'm missing, or is this "apk" app just not working properly? The app came from a site entitled "apk4kindle.com" Anyone have experience with this?

you have to side load dji app from computer to your kindle

you have to side load dji app from computer to your kindle
Thanks for the response. Although I'm aware that the typical Vision app would have to be side loaded, this particular version from this particular site seemed not to require side loading. Are you familiar with this particular app and site, or are you speaking in generalities? No offense intended. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub