APK decompiled - Android Ground Station, YouTube live streaming, and Simulator

Reaction score
So I decompiled the DJI Pilot v1.1.0 apk and found lots of code for GS and YouTube live streaming. Seems odd that YouTube streaming is enabled for iOS but not for Android, especially given the code is in the apk. Maybe it's nearly done, but DJI is still testing. And given all the code for GS, it seems that it should be released soon. Hopefully we'll see these 2 features in the next release.

As for the simulator, I found some code, but not a whole lot, indicating this feature may still be a long way off for Android users. Hopefully not, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Anybody else have similar findings?

Last edited:
Reactions: Julius717
They are working on it:)

but youtube streaming isn't activated for iOS. Says future firmware.

Where can I find the simulator for iOS? Looked in the pilot app last night, couldn't find it. Thanks.

So I decompiled the DJI Pilot v1.1.0 apk and found lots of code for GS and YouTube live streaming. Seems odd that YouTube streaming is enabled for iOS but not for Android, especially given the code is in the apk. Maybe it's nearly done, but DJI is still testing. And given all the code for GS, it seems that it should be released soon. Hopefully we'll see these 2 features in the next release.

As for the simulator, I found some code, but not a whole lot, indicating this feature may still be a long way off for Android users. Hopefully not, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Anybody else have similar findings?

Yeah same thing in IOS app as well... Cept the IOS app has the Youtube and Simulator enabled.... But GS is denftly coming to both apps...

Thats pretty cool.
Tho I have one question about some thing that has peeked my curiosity. How are you getting your voice audio in to your live stream like that?????

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj