Aperture in auto mode (don't!!)

Evryan, It's all good.
As I said my post was a blunt info gathering post in order to help, not offend.
No harm no foul.

I don't wear panties, but if I did, they'd be Big Boy panties..........

Sounds great, thank you so much for your help. I just had a short flight where I adjusted more of the manual settings and it seems to be coming out a lot better. I'm learning though :) Thanks again for helping me out "realsting", i am very grateful and it feels good to know that some of you wise and experienced guys will help out a newbie. I apologize if I got "Air Ontario"s panties all twisted up on your post.
You're welcome evryan. I'm a newbie to the Phantom so I'm sure we could learn from each other, though I've worked with cameras of all kinds for many years so know a little bit in that domain!

Happy flying! [emoji846]

I didn't have a problem at all with the questions, it was the last sentence that got me. I was trying to be as clear as I could be when I asked "realsting" that question being that I don't have much experience on sites like this anyway.

Your comment wasn't blunt or to the point, it was unnecessary to say it at all especially because it was false. I had provided as much info as I thought anybody needed which may have not been enough but it wasn't zero. If I would have known that you needed that info in the first place I would have included it in my original question. Anyways.. It's no problem, just is discouraging when people you turn to for help just bark at you for no reason or because you are new. And I apologize for the panties comment, I can see that you are at least attempting to say you were a bit in the wrong.
Evryan, It's all good.
As I said my post was a blunt info gathering post in order to help, not offend.
No harm no foul.

I don't wear panties, but if I did, they'd be Big Boy panties..........

I didn't have a problem at all with the questions, it was the last sentence that got me. I was trying to be as clear as I could be when I asked "realsting" that question being that I don't have much experience on sites like this anyway.

Your comment wasn't blunt or to the point, it was unnecessary to say it at all especially because it was false. I had provided as much info as I thought anybody needed which may have not been enough but it wasn't zero. If I would have known that you needed that info in the first place I would have included it in my original question. Anyways.. It's no problem, just is discouraging when people you turn to for help just bark at you for no reason or because you are new. And I apologize for the panties comment, I can see that you are at least attempting to say you were a bit in the wrong.

You're welcome evryan. I'm a newbie to the Phantom so I'm sure we could learn from each other, though I've worked with cameras of all kinds for many years so know a little bit in that domain!

Happy flying! [emoji846]

Thanks man! I'm not sure if you are in or around Phoenix but am always looking for a flying buddy. If you are though, hit me back sometime.

Happy flying to you too!

Do you always play the victim?

Seriously?
I did ask in order to help him. Your interpretation of ANY inference is due to your own interpretation as it was his.
And that is how you ask him, by just writing down a list ??
I hope you are not in a sales or customer services position in your line of work.

And that is how you ask him, by just writing down a list ??
I hope you are not in a sales or customer services position in your line of work.
Those are the exact parameters to likely be his issues.

Knowing those give a pretty good overarching view of what the camera settings need to be or help experienced operators narrow down the video issues so directions can be given to solve the questions about the video.

What exactly was your contribution to help him?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie