Anyway to tell if my gimbal and camera still work?

Reaction score
So I've had a standard an advanced and a professional,now I am buying another standard as my professional had a horrible mishap.I get a ESC status error in the bird and it seems like she's down for the count, I would like to know whether in the future I can just buy the body and use what seems to be a perfectly fine camera and gimbal. However, I would like to make sure that after the accident they are fine but I'm not certain as to how I can do that any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

So I've had a standard an advanced and a professional,now I am buying another standard as my professional had a horrible mishap.I get a ESC status error in the bird and it seems like she's down for the count, I would like to know whether in the future I can just buy the body and use what seems to be a perfectly fine camera and gimbal. However, I would like to make sure that after the accident they are fine but I'm not certain as to how I can do that any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
If you replace the damaged parts properly, and thoroughly check every thing before you fly, it should be good to go. First test flights, keep it close and relatively low and venture out in increments.

Agreed, but I don't want to forget the money for a professional absent the camera and gamble, unless I can obviously use the one I have now, and I can't determine if the one I have now is working, Because obviously if it isn't I would just buy a new professional with camera

Agreed, but I don't want to forget the money for a professional absent the camera and gamble, unless I can obviously use the one I have now, and I can't determine if the one I have now is working, Because obviously if it isn't I would just buy a new professional with camera
There are considerable value in P3 Parts, especially camera and gimbal. The only physical difference in the P3P camera and the P3A camera is the cooling fan on top of the gimbal mount-- so that original investment in the P3 is partially protected by the value of the undamaged parts which seem to move very well at this time. That wont last forever, as obsolescence will move in on the P3 in due time and we will look at them like old worn out autos,

My standard is in perfect working order, is it possible to connect professional camera and gimbal to the standard to determine whether said Camera and gimbal still work?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31