Anything ??? ANYONE !!!!

Reaction score
Dji is pumping out firmwares and videos and all sorts of support stuff for advance and 4.

Still P3S remains with rc problems and alot of flaws and no freaking answers from DJI other then turn your antenna and make sure you are flying alone on Mars.

Any words on anything for us ???

Sent from my SM-G928F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Dji is pumping out firmwares and videos and all sorts of support stuff for advance and 4.

Still P3S remains with rc problems and alot of flaws and no freaking answers from DJI other then turn your antenna and make sure you are flying alone on Mars.

Any words on anything for us ???

Sent from my SM-G928F using PhantomPilots mobile app
yep just wait or go buy a p3p think that is what they are trying to due with low range issues on p3s

I guess I'm lucky with my P3S. I can still get out 2 miles or better on a good day. Only mods are a Itelite DBS, and still on the 1.5.70 firmware. I guess it could be better, but I'm too chicken to get out much farther than that.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Guess I'm lucky like MileHigh too.Flying in S Florida, got my P3s Jan this year and I have always got a solid 2K meters with no video or RC signal fade with stock antennae and slightly better with a windsurfer. Never tried any further as I have no need. I've installed every update for both the Go App and drone as soon as they were released and I'm also up to iOS 10 Beta 4 on my iPhone/iPad and have not experienced a single hiccup with any of the updates or any degradation in aircraft performance. Having followed this forum closely the last half year - I feel like the luckiest P3 standard owner in the country. Knock on wood.

Guess I'm lucky like MileHigh too.Flying in S Florida, got my P3s Jan this year and I have always got a solid 2K meters with no video or RC signal fade with stock antennae and slightly better with a windsurfer. Never tried any further as I have no need. I've installed every update for both the Go App and drone as soon as they were released and I'm also up to iOS 10 Beta 4 on my iPhone/iPad and have not experienced a single hiccup with any of the updates or any degradation in aircraft performance. Having followed this forum closely the last half year - I feel like the luckiest P3 standard owner in the country. Knock on wood.

Yep. If it ain't broke.......

That's how I felt with my first p3s 150+ flights did all the updates when they came out never failed. 3500 meters furthest flight. So I got a second one and it ain't so great just sent it back with constant satellite errors i can't shake. (But that's in a different thread)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I guess I'm lucky with my P3S. I can still get out 2 miles or better on a good day. Only mods are a Itelite DBS, and still on the 1.5.70 firmware. I guess it could be better, but I'm too chicken to get out much farther than that.

I have 2 birds (P3S), both on latest firmware, range has never been an issue. Piloting, not so much, but I never make the same mistake twice. :).

Reactions: captainmilehigh

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl