Anyone with S-OSD experience?

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Over this last weekend I finally found a little time to open up my p1 and install my new S-OSD to replace the Chinese N1 osd i had been using. I got it mostly installed from various diagrams and postings I found around the net (Although there is one extra NAZA connection cable that i'm not sure about) and it's pulling in the correct data and looks pretty great. My problem is the top line of text on the screen is pushed beyond the boundaries of my display. I can only see the base edge of the text. I've been reading that there is a way to connect the S-OSD to a PC via usb cable of some sort, but I haven't yet figured out how. I do see 6 solder points that perfectly match up to my FT232RL FTDI adapter, but i'm not sure if that's correct.

Has anyone had any experience with these things that could lend me a little advice? I want to be sure i'm confident in this thing and its information before I fly with it. Thanks!!

you may play around with your screen setting to get the right display of the screen. ntsc/pal also might be the problem. for the s-osd setup, yes you need the ftdi cable and connect to computer. use arducam osd software to customise what to be displayed on the screen.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj