Anyone with LiveU experience?

Reaction score
Hi all. We are testing a Lightbridge unit at our work place. We are trying to feed the HDMI output of LB into one of our LiveU transmission units. Right now it's not working. The LiveU sees telemetry but not video. Plugging the LB output into a standard video monitor w/HDMI and we see video but not when we plug into the LiveU. Any of you handy folks have any experience in this area. Any guidance appreciated.

I'm afraid I cannot help with your problem but I am trying to think of a way to be able to transmit pictures live to someone as well.

Have you had any success? I thought of using the Lghtbridge Android app and another app called GoToMeeting to be able to send the video seen on the app to someone else.

I use the LiveU in the broadcast facility I work in. The HDMI on the LiveU can be configured in the settings. The video formats need to match the input/output side and if they aren't matching it won't see the feed. If the lightbridge is outputting 1080i 59.94, the LiveU needs to be set to 1080i, 59.94. I don't think the LiveU will accept 1080p 60 so you might need to switch to realtime mode so it will change to 720p. Stick to the standard broadcast formats, 1080p 29.97, 1080i 59.94, 720p 59.94 and u should be ok.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1