Anyone using the Cruise mode in AutoPilot?

Reaction score
I just bought the AutoPilot app for DJI.

And I bought a few of the in app options, among them Cruise.

I was just wondering how it has worked out for other users. It seems pretty complex. I plan to test it out tomorrow.

Any feedback or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks, I have watched the video several times.

I tried some of the modes myself today I did not get to Cruise. ZipLine worked very well as did Focus, but I could not get Orbit to work, the app crashed several times.

No problems controlling the P3P. I just flipped to atti mode and got control back.

Later this week I will keep trying more modes.

I was just looking for some feedback from actual users.

I tried some of the modes myself today I did not get to Cruise. ZipLine worked very well as did Focus, but I could not get Orbit to work, the app crashed several times.

No problems controlling the P3P. I just flipped to atti mode and got control back.

Could you please extract the ipa of AutoPilot for DJI and sharing it with us?. I appreciate it olof Ekbergh.

Please don't do that. If you do get it to work, it's stealing. Buy the dang app if you want it so badly!

Reactions: Boebe
Look forward to your tests. I'm away from the aircraft for xmas so can't test my autopilot.

I"m an actual user (while sort of adopted fan boy of Autoflight logic). If you haven't already check out the tutorial videos that I did on Autopilot.

If you can't get it to work, reach to support.

(Oh, and don't pirate the software.. )

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic