Anyone using skins on their p4p?

Reaction score
Came in today from decalgirl. Took about a half hour to install. i like it. Looks good with the dark gray p4 props from "p4 black" ....something different then all white!

Anyways site has lots of designs, looks to be good quality. Paid around 27 bucks with shipping

Attachments

• 20170216_201947.jpg
    20170216_201947.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 1,007
  • 20170216_201040.jpg
    20170216_201040.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 873
Last edited:
I did a custom design with my company logos at Decal Girl for my P3P. I had a specific design in mind, but I had a little trouble figuring out how to make it work on line. I called DG. Someone there gave me a different way to do what I wanted, than I was trying to do on my own. Worked out GREAT.

The DG wraps are very good quality and very forgiving to install.

I just bought a P4P today. All ready looked a DG for my custom design. The layout between the P3 and P4 is enough different, that what they had me do last time won't work. So I'll call in the morning. Hopefully they will have another great idea.

Yes pretty nice quality. As far as the Phantom 4 Pro they will send two extra pieces for the side sensors everything else is the same ....thought a different look was needed

I got mine from DecalGirl, as well. This is a custom design based on the artwork for my son's newest album. As soon as I saw it, the Phantom came to mind...:)

Attachments

• BorrowedTrouble.jpg
    BorrowedTrouble.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 621
Yea that's sick but I wouldnt trust those carbon fiber props I hear Too Many horror stories with cf props and Phantom 3/4, my buddy got a set for his Phantom 3 and it said fly at your own risk when using these LOL didn't really look like good quality I know there's different sets though .I guess if you get a nice set it should fly nice. anyways I think you have to take the body apart and send it off to get hydro dipped cost good $

You would definitely have to take it apart and send the body in well. Like 4 years ago I had to do that with my 350 QX

I see where decal girl has 25% off today. Very tempting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers