Anyone using powerdirector 14?

Sony Vegas Pro 13 anyone? Been using Vegas for quite some time.

In my experience, it utilizes all processors to their capability. It seems to be smart enough to "give a little back" too, if you need to switch away and do something else while it's producing.

Mike

I am using PD Ultra version 13. I only started learning video editing for fun over a year ago with iMovie on my Macbook Pro, it is nice and simple but limited in features. Decided to purchase a more comprehensive video editor, chose PD after some research. It is a powerful and comprehensive video editor for an amateur like me, obviously it is only limited for Windows PC computer, there is currently no Mac OsX version. Keep an eye on Cyberlink website as they regularly have discount and bonus bundle deal on PD.

This is just an example of a fun and amateurish editing on my latest P3 flight: A short break at Port Stephens - YouTube | DJI Phantom Drone Forum

I'm on Vegas Pro 13. Have tried Premiere and PD 13. Vegas Pro is powerful yet easy to use. Fastest rendering time from my experience.
I'm just getting into Adobe PP and it is much more flexible with serious features including memory hogging, and CPU thrashing. Lol

I'm still hanging in there to see if I can overcome the plethora of confusing buttons and dials.

Sent via Galaxy Note 4 & Tapatalk

I too have looked at Vegas pro. Price is a killer though, and paying monthly for premiere is why I am going away from it. It's great software but for a hobbyist where I use it occasionally doesn't make sense to keep paying for it monthly. Rather spend that money to save up for another bird!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Can PowerDirector work with 4k file flawlessly? When I tried to import my P3 4K into PowerDirector, i can't play it well not to mention edit it. I googled a lot and some guys share some tips and tricks to edit 4K in PowerDirector.

Anyone here can give some more hints?
Clever marketing for Brorsoft "Chris"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers