Anyone using or have used a Galaxy S5?

Reaction score
I'm getting close to buying a P3A as my first drone (my friend is giving me a good deal).
Will my Samsung Galaxy S5 be satisfactory? Is the screen big enough?

I have a Galaxy S5 and have used it. It works great with DJI Go, but I prefer to use my iPad Air because of the bigger screen. But that's because I'm an old fart and my eyes aren't what they used to be. So whether the screen is "big enough" is going to be a matter of personal preference.

I have a Galaxy S5 and have used it. It works great with DJI Go, but I prefer to use my iPad Air because of the bigger screen. But that's because I'm an old fart and my eyes aren't what they used to be. So whether the screen is "big enough" is going to be a matter of personal preference.
I need my reading glasses either way lol.
I guess I'm an old fart but I feel young and healthy at 60.

I use my Galaxy S5 phone and it works great but the screen is small to me :(

I used the S5 with my P3P and while it is adequate for most of the time, I find it:
1)not big enough and
2)not enough brightness under direct sunlight.
I switched to S8+ recently and it is awesome, solved both issues. The screen brightness under sunlight is amazing!

Also, be aware that if you want to use Litchi with the S5, you need to DELETE DJI Go app for it to work. Yes, delete the Go app, force stop will not work.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic