Anyone using Flytrex Live ?

Reaction score
I'm interested, but I don't like the idea that a $200 device I purchased totally relies on someone else's server.

It's all well and good until that server is no longer available. Then your $200 investment is a paper weight.

Is there any equivalent that can broadcast live telemetry back to me directly somehow, over give or take 5,000 feet ?

That's the same for most trackers. They use the GSM network (Global System for Mobile communication) to phone home while in flight, then the data is available to you anytime. Flytrex works pretty much anyplace on the planet where there is a cellphone network.

Nothing works forever. I have a pet tracker that works the same way, and it is just junk now as the company went out of business.

But, for my $2000 investment, $200 is cheap insurance. even if it stops working in a few years.

I'm interested, but I don't like the idea that a $200 device I purchased totally relies on someone else's server.

It's all well and good until that server is no longer available. Then your $200 investment is a paper weight.

Is there any equivalent that can broadcast live telemetry back to me directly somehow, over give or take 5,000 feet ?

I think if you look at flytrex and the way they are advancing not only with the Tracking system, but the new technology of drone you will be more at ease with paying that money. I have tested many trackers and after doing the review on Flytrex I am very very happy with what they have and how accurate it is for finding your equipment. There is a 15% discount code on my review so it brings the cost down much more.
I think if you look at flytrex and the way they are advancing not only with the Tracking system, but the new technology of drone you will be more at ease with paying that money. I have tested many trackers and after doing the review on Flytrex I am very very happy with what they have and how accurate it is for finding your equipment. There is a 15% discount code on my review so it brings the cost down even more.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yes i agree with Funtime,hello sir, this company will be here long enough for us to get our money's worth! Plus for me the confidence i have while flying with it connected lets me explore to the max limits of the copters ability and that has been pure fun and worth the $$
Can anyone share who theyre using for sim service and details of plan. ???

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic