Anyone Using Beta Firmware V01.07.0043

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Not sure if posting in the right section.
Is there anyone using Firmware V01.07. What are your thoughts on it and does it address losing GPS signal from time to time on Android devices. Do you think it's safe to fly?
I would love to hear your opinions on it. :)

when it is released i will get it.. BETA... uh uh

I've been on it for a week. I love the double loop feature. Makes for a cool vid![emoji565]

Thats actually my p2 gopro unit that was still 3000' from HP when it hit 0% battery[emoji41]

I've got 1.7 on Android. Lost GPS only once near a telephone company building. Other than that I've never had issues losing GPS. I've not encountered any issues on 1.7.

Thank you for your serious reply. Do you have any idea when the beta period may end. It's been released on 31st Dec.

I really want to test out the geo fencing system and everything but happen to live in a yellow marked area. May be a lot of hassle to get myself flying.
Would love to hear some more opinions. I'm open to testing it out.

I really want to test out the geo fencing system and everything but happen to live in a yellow marked area. May be a lot of hassle to get myself flying.
Would love to hear some more opinions. I'm open to testing it out.

From what I understand you can (after you register with a CC for verification) in the app unlock the yellow zone to fly for up to three days. I don't live in a yellow or red zone, so haven't had to use it. Though I took it to a red zone once and the motors would not start; which I expected.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.