Anyone using a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact?

Reaction score
The Z3 is on the DJI approved list. Guessing the Z3 Compact will also be fine. Anyone with some experience with this?

Anyone? 9 hours with no response puts this thread on page 3. We move fast!

They're almost the exact same device, so you should be fine. Both screens are pretty small though.

Thanks. Want to use it as a back up to an iPad. Get something in the different operating system as well in case the iOS app doesn't work correctly

The Z3 is on the DJI approved list. Guessing the Z3 Compact will also be fine. Anyone with some experience with this?
Hi...Were you referring to the z3 compact Tablet (as the phone has the same name) . if so i am interested to see how it went

Last edited:
I have test Sony Xperia Z3 Compact tablet and it works like Nvidia Shield. The hardware is quite powerfull, problem with Android device is the DJI GO application. Answer to your question, Sony is one of the best Android device.

Reactions: SuperRC
I have both the Nvidia Shield and The Sony Xperia z3 Compact and I got to say the Sony works flawlessly. It has worked better than my girlfriends Iphone 5s, Samsung Galaxy s5 and the nexus 7. I just got a Sony Xperia Z5 Premium so ill give that a try and let u guys know....

I have both the Nvidia Shield and The Sony Xperia z3 Compact and I got to say the Sony works flawlessly. It has worked better than my girlfriends Iphone 5s, Samsung Galaxy s5 and the nexus 7. I just got a Sony Xperia Z5 Premium so ill give that a try and let u guys know....
@tdfx How did the Z5 Premium compare?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj