Anyone used the PolarPro DJI PHANTOM 4 GIMBAL LOCK / LENS COVER?

Hmmmm I'm not too sure. I am on my phone app when posting on this site

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Javiejav,
Let me know if this works, like I said earlier, I am very new at this, this is the first video I have ever made, i was not ready to publish, but since you asked, pay more attention to the filter than the editing. I believe this was the ND16.

AZ we all start somewhere! I've only had my P4 for maybe 3 months. Stick on this site and you'll learn plenty from the other hobbyists!!

Javiejav,
Let me know if this works, like I said earlier, I am very new at this, this is the first video I have ever made, i was not ready to publish, but since you asked, pay more attention to the filter than the editing. I believe this was the ND16.

It says your video is private. You need to change that to public.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I just got my gimbal lock and vivid 3 pack in the mail today from Amazon. I haven't used the lens yet but the gimbal lock is sweet. It goes on wayyyy easier than I thought and covers the polarpro lens to. I was concerned about it being to right to put on because I got the polarpro leg extensions and there pretty hard to get on. But the lens cap fits like a glove. 5 stars

Reactions: dudemang
I just got my gimbal lock and vivid 3 pack in the mail today from Amazon. I haven't used the lens yet but the gimbal lock is sweet. It goes on wayyyy easier than I thought and covers the polarpro lens to. I was concerned about it being to right to put on because I got the polarpro leg extensions and there pretty hard to get on. But the lens cap fits like a glove. 5 stars

Are you using carbon fiber props?

Hey man!! Beautiful subject!! The greens look beautiful with that filter! What part of AZ are you in?? Is that Phoenix??

Very good observation, it is Gilbert AZ, before the filters all my video was washed out, but with those filters it really makes a difference. I need to work on my flying and camera operation but that is what it is all about. By the way I did not mention earlier but your video at the lake with the boat and jetski is amazing very very nice work.

Very good observation, it is Gilbert AZ, before the filters all my video was washed out, but with those filters it really makes a difference. I need to work on my flying and camera operation but that is what it is all about. By the way I did not mention earlier but your video at the lake with the boat and jetski is amazing very very nice work.

Thanks!!! I'm loving this drone!!! I'm in Phoenix frequently. My inlaws have a condo in Tempe that we use pretty frequently and love being out there. I'll probably be out there again sometime around November or so. I was out there in June with my sons. It was fun! Keep at the videos! And don't be afraid to share them! We are all learning here and like I said. We all have to start somewhere!!

43d8416cfcbeb29107da3cfe107de791.jpg
01463ae323d94c425d07afc2ee67b7be.jpg

Here's a quick reference sheet to use about which filter to use in which scenario. I honk in my video I was using the ND8/PL filter...

Reactions: 28wins and dudemang
No I'm not using carbon fiber props. Until they make quick release ones I won't get them

I just bought the cinema three pack and video came out great!! Here's the lake video from a couple weeks ago.

Make your order and email Jeff and let him know your order number and that you got his info from this site and he'll hook you up with the case and lock. Too easy!

The video looks dark in my opinion. What ISO were you at?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4