Anyone used one of these trackers ?

Reaction score
Go with the Trackimo or the RF-V16 / RF-V18

Thanks for reply - but they are not the item I asked about.

Once I get home and test - I will update.

I was interested in real info.

Nigel

You may want to consider two points before purchase. One, many carriers are dropping 2G January 2017, and two, how much does it weigh? I didn't see that listed anywhere.

Either way, good luck!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Thanks for reply - but they are not the item I asked about.

Once I get home and test - I will update.

I was interested in real info.

Nigel
You should stop being so sarcastic as I see you often are when replying to people on these forums it's not very becoming. Criticizing others regarding their grammar, punctuation or belittling others for their questions or comments. Being I knew nothing of that tracker you are asking about, I reference three other ones that I have research and would recommend over that one.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: NL5L
You should stop being so sarcastic as I see you often are when replying to people on these forums it's not very becoming. Criticizing others regarding their grammar, punctuation or belittling others for their questions or comments. Being I knew nothing of that tracker you are asking about, I reference three other ones that I have research and would recommend over that one.

I really couldn't see anything sarcastic about that response in all honesty. He was being honest and making the buyer aware that 2G will soon be gone and that weight does cover a major factor in flight time and balance too

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L01 using PhantomPilots mobile app

This is a problem with forums. The perceived rather than reality.

We do not have the luxury of face to face where a reply can be seen as what it really is. We go by what is written. Some read one way, others read another.

My reply was short and I admit abrupt. It was intended as to the point and to avoid the thread going off on avenues irrelevant.

I have bought the item in question and wish to know if anyone else had, to gain any info they may have. I have no intention of buying any other GSM based item. I have already short range lost model alarms that work with own pocket receivers.

To bring up another's lack of grammar skills I highlighted elsewhere is uncalled for and a cheap shot. I am not only one who has questioned such.

My intention of joining this forum as with others I run and participate in - to gain knowledge, to pass on what I can, to be involved.
I am what I am.

Back to the item in question - it is designed for the Phantom, not every area of the world is same as USA and many areas still can service 2G.

Nigel

I really couldn't see anything sarcastic about that response in all honesty. He was being honest and making the buyer aware that 2G will soon be gone and that weight does cover a major factor in flight time and balance too

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L01 using PhantomPilots mobile app
I was not replying to the captain, I was replying to the post that I quoted.

This is a problem with forums. The perceived rather than reality.

We do not have the luxury of face to face where a reply can be seen as what it really is. We go by what is written. Some read one way, others read another.

My reply was short and I admit abrupt. It was intended as to the point and to avoid the thread going off on avenues irrelevant.

I have bought the item in question and wish to know if anyone else had, to gain any info they may have. I have no intention of buying any other GSM based item. I have already short range lost model alarms that work with own pocket receivers.

To bring up another's lack of grammar skills I highlighted elsewhere is uncalled for and a cheap shot. I am not only one who has questioned such.

My intention of joining this forum as with others I run and participate in - to gain knowledge, to pass on what I can, to be involved.
I am what I am.

Back to the item in question - it is designed for the Phantom, not every area of the world is same as USA and many areas still can service 2G.

Nigel
Understood, no hard feelings. Both of the units I mentioned, come in 2G and 3G versions. I didn't even get into the model you reference as being 2G because you reference that yourself. So it sounded like you already knew the possible limitations in the future. When most post these type of questions it's because they're considering buying that particular unit, so I was just suggesting two other models that are held in high regard.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers