Anyone use their drone on the ground to complement the aerial view

Anyone use their drone on the ground to complement the aerial view

We've hand held our P3P for ground shots many times. We've done this for still and video several times. It's worked out very well you just have to be smooth, steady, and slower than you might think.

Is that a sentence?

Come on man really? Does that really add to the thread any?

I usually use a handle held camera for ground shots and then mix Phantom and ground shots together. I've never had an issue with this. Of course I shoot the both at the same resolution (in my case, 1080) and both at 60fps. The quality of the Phantom camera is great but it looks best at the long range drones usually show.

Reactions: BigAl07
I usually use a handle held camera for ground shots and then mix Phantom and ground shots together. I've never had an issue with this. Of course I shoot the both at the same resolution (in my case, 1080) and both at 60fps. The quality of the Phantom camera is great but it looks best at the long range drones usually show.

What are you currently using for ground stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

We've hand held our P3P for ground shots many times. We've done this for still and video several times. It's worked out very well you just have to be smooth, steady, and slower than you might think.

Come on man really? Does that really add to the thread any?

Yea its still a learn as I go process but I saw this handle that you can buy to help out with holding it. Thinking about getting it

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: BigAl07
What are you currently using for ground stuff?

I just picked up a Canon G7X Mark II. I like to add in some time lapse and other shots (sound like someone else? :) ). I also use a Sony Action cam for things like video from a vehicle. But even a cell phone would work just fine.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl