Anyone use ProDrenaline for fisheye removal and more?

Reaction score
I'm thinking about buying ProDrenaline to correct fisheye and other options with my V2+ videos. Does anyone use this product? I'm looking for some suggestions. This seems to do a good job with fisheye, denoise, and other stabilization. The demo only gives you 10 seconds so it's hard to tell if it is worth buying.

I've tried it, but I feel that using the narrow angle setting works about as well for reducing the fisheye. The Prodrenaline and their other product DeFisher for stills zoom in a lot to help make the corrections. For correcting the stills, you can't beat Photoshop, it even has a built-in setting for the DJI cameras.

As a professional video producer, I routinely use Prodrenalin for all my P2V+ footage with good results. The most recent version has presets for the the P2V+ lens in both wide and narrow settings. Here's a link to a side-by-side (raw v. corrected) comparison I did using Prodrenalin ( https://vimeo.com/106017070 ) It definitely lessens the fisheye effect. I've not used it to denoise anything, but I did use it to do some basic footage grading. I also use Prodrenalin on GoPro footage with good results.

I shot a good sized gas processing facility recently and it helped considerably with curved lines on the horizon and in the piping of the facility itself ( https://vimeo.com/106899008 ).

Thanks for the info and the video. What settings do you use to save the video out? When I save, the video seems jerky on playback.

I've been using it for a while now, it does a nice job.... I had a hard time finding the DJI vision profile myself (hours online searching) I will check my files tomorrow and followup... If I can find a way to post it for download.... I will attach a link to this post.

I Use ProDRENALIN And Find It Works Great For Videos, For Photos I Still Use The Lens Profile In Photoshop, However For Videos I Found ProDRENALIN Works Great.

ReSpeedr Is Another One Of Their Apps And It Works Great. I Have Both.

Depending On What Version Of ProDRENALIN You Have You Might Not Have The Profile, Install The Latest Version. If Your Using A Cracked Version, Install The Trial Then Install Your Old Version Over The Top, This Will Allow You To Keep The Newer Profiles. Not That I Condone Using Cracked Software, I Know Some People Do, Just Providing Info.

The Programs I Suggest Are ProDRENALIN, Dashware & Vision+ Utility Pro. The Last 2 Are Useful For Flight Logger Information And You Can Put That Log Into Dashware For Overlaying Flight Data On Your Videos.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav