Anyone Update Go App to 2.5.0 Yet

dirkclod

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I'm running Android and updated last week. I was hoping to see the 1080p 60fps option, but it's not there. Other than that, seemed about the same. I haven't had any issues.

Reactions: dirkclod
Any word on the geo fencing?
My app is still on 2.4.3 and the copter is on the second to last update.
I was wondering because I shoot videos about 4 miles of an Airport with permission from the tower control.

according to this map, i would have to authorize every 3 days to fly in my own backyard and my usual flying spots.
DJI - The World Leader in Camera Drones/Quadcopters for Aerial Photography

No mention of geofencing in the notes of the new app which brings up the question, does dji really think blindsiding existing customers with flight restrictions is the right way to go about this?

My update went fine but i have never been able to review the video clips in my flight logs. Only the photos show up. When I review the photos, the app locks up and I cannot exit with shutting the whole app down????

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Any word on the geo fencing?
My app is still on 2.4.3 and the copter is on the second to last update.
I was wondering because I shoot videos about 4 miles of an Airport with permission from the tower control.
read what Ian says here IMPORTANT: DJI Go app 2.50 enables GEO functionality | Page 4 | DJI Phantom Forum
or just all of it . I know we have different birds but think I'll pass on this for awhile .
I really don't have much where I'm at but looks like they having a fit in the other section .

Thanks for the info Dirk.
The next firmware upgrade they make us get might require havening this update to do it .I dono
Looks like they mean for us to have it and surprised it wasn't slipped in before and them just cut it on .
Maybe they did and this update does that .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers