Anyone try these yet?

They look
emoji102.png
interesting for night flying just wondering how they hold up with them being attached to the props ?

Interesting novelty. Additional weight on just one blade. Hmmm. Wonder if they actually take the time to balance the prop. Being a novelty like that, I expect they'll sell like crazy, then we'll see a wave of reports of flight issues.

Interesting novelty. Additional weight on just one blade. Hmmm. Wonder if they actually take the time to balance the prop. Being a novelty like that, I expect they'll sell like crazy, then we'll see a wave of reports of flight issues.
Check YouTube some guy checked the weight and the balance and he was impressed which ain’t really saying much so I thought I’d ask

Thanks. I'll have to check that out. I can see them selling a boatload of them, even at that price. Even if they are somewhat balanced, I'd still be concerned about non-DJI props propelling a very expensive piece of hardware several hundred feet up. Then again, maybe it's just me.

They look pretty well made as he handles them in the video. How much? Id probably try them on the Mavic [emoji56]

Just a note to mention that the eBay ones are for a P4 and rechargeable and the YouTube is for a Mavic and non-rechargeable. Search 8331 LED Propellers for the Mavic ones as the price varies quite a lot.

Kinda gimmicky to me. Fly once with them, get amazed once, and then what? I guess store them till a next time?

They look pretty cool while directly overhead but probably lose their effect the further away you fly. I might be interested if they help with visibility at further distances and during daylight hours. But I am hesitant to put non-DJI props on my bird. Will be interesting to see how it goes. I will not be an early adopter.

you are not supposed to fly your drone at night.

you are not supposed to fly your drone at night.

Hobbyists can fly at night.

Are you referring to Part107 operations?... If so a waiver would be required.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna