Anyone try: Polar Pro DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Filter pack?

One more note about Polarpro filter: maybe it's weight is too big for Phantom gimbal. Today noted, that gimbal motors are way hotter than flying without filter.

Reviving a long dead topic :)

Has anyone used Polar Pro filters on the P2V+ over a longer period of time? Looking at their website they claim the filters are "Gimbal Safe" I'm just wondering if this has been proven to be true?

I'm currently tossing up between GEL filters or the Polar Pro..

Thanks!

I was wondering that but they are only 0.24 ounces so it shouldn't interfere with the camera's gimbal system at all. If anyone else is interested in them, I have ordered them and will do a side by side shots when they arrive so everyone can see the difference. And maybe even a video of the gimbal with it on there so people can see that as well. I pretty sure with them only being 0.24 oz each the gimbal will be just fine. I'm kinda stoked to be able to use the ND Filter while flying. Those who dont know what that is here is the difference when using a ND Filter.

darwin_polarizer.jpg

Without Filter-------------------------------------------------------------With Filter

I buy Polar Pro filters for every drone I have. Love them. When you order directly from them, they give you a nice case.
Terry

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj