anyone tried DGI GO v 3.1.5

have been running it for two days now ... multiple sessions as I test antenna etc.

Hardware tests do not interfere with App appraisal though ...

It has serious video lag at times I find ... but generally clean and clear.
RTH and Home Point all appear accurate.

I have had two shutdowns on my Nexus tablet while running it but at present I am not blaming GO as I had it occasionally with Litchi - so it may be a conflicting app etc. Because of the tests - I do run DU Recorder while flying .. that may be the conflict.

Conclusion ? Empty video cache ... clear machine to get maximum and also force stop all unnecessary apps and it should be fine.

Nigel

range with stock phantom ? and does follow me work ? my P3s has never worked better than it is now with 3.1.4 , good range , good signal strength and follow me works for the first time ever !

I'm getting signal lose at a much shorter range then when I use Litchi in the same location, also some lag. I had even worse results with 3.1.4 which kept crashing and had screen freeze often. Personal I'm going back to 3.1.3 and see if I get better results. Now I am still on FW version 1.7.9, have not gone up to 1.8 yet.

For me using a Nexus 7 2nd gen running Android 6, this version 3.1.5 had poor results with screen leg and shorter range when compared with 3.1.3. And forget about version 3.1.4 as that was even worse on my tablet than this version was, with screen freeze and app crashing. So I went back to version 3.1.3 and tested it today, not so much a range test but a good test in a not so good area with interference abound, and it worked very well for that area.

Reactions: Simzy666
seems to be a combination of GO APP and the right Android version to get the best results , different for everyone , for me .... 3.1.4 and Android 4.4.2
Why are you on such an older Android version? I'm surprised the newer Go app works on that, but I guess it does.

The Android version of DJI GO sets a requirement of Android 4.1 or higher. (From the Google Play site description)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl