anyone still use this mod?

I still use it in my p2v as well as in my standard but I use the one you get off e-bay. Really couldn't see no difference
in my standard but does help. Tryed making em but just
Buying that one was easier. Am on mini or would give you link
To what I use.

Reactions: froggy8
thank you for the reply, what is it called the one you get off ebay please/

i have just done it but couldnt see any difference though.

i have only tested it indoor, upstairs and downstairs.

I tryed to get the link but can't on this mini but did find em . They don't take long to get here and I found from trying all the tin and copper this worked the best for me and what I have.
Here's a picture I could get. P2V & P2V+ mods has all this if you can find it.
IMG_7537.PNG

Reactions: froggy8
thank you very much!

i have tried the copper tape route but not sure if it has made any difference.

so with this ebay mod, all i do is put the gpr cable under the dji sheild then put the ebay one over it?

You got it. I did try all the other mods and what I really liked about this one was it had it all contained it it, was cheap
and also neat. The most I ever got was 18 one day in a vision but that was way more than I ever saw. Have a screenshot of it but still on this mini and all my pics are in that pc .
Simon newton has a video on them but would take some time to find it. .
If you go back in mods you will see where we tryed everything including useing the larger pucks. Worked for some and not for others.
Good luck whatever you do and if I can help ya just ask .:)

i dont have to heat it on do i?

just clip it under the brackets and put the lid back on and screw them on and thats it?

Correct. I do dab a little hot glue here and there but that was mostly because I like it :) it doesn't hurt to use a hair dryer to heat it to form better over pic but not mandatory .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav