Anyone still on FW 1.1.5, and do the latest update?

Reaction score
As title states, anyone jump from fw vs.1.1.5 to 1.4 directly, or what other updates where necessary to get up to date with the new latest firmware?
TIA

Ok did 1.3.2 update for phantom and rc.....question i only have 1 battery....is that auto updated during the initial fw update?
Got upgrade sucess text for both phantom and rc..restarted phantom with sdcard and fw bin but it doesn't seem to be running any battery update

As i stated in the thread title i was on the launch firmware for the p3p till now. Thanks to @Meta4 for the straight answer! For anyone else doing this i took notes of time and what to expect. The fw update for the bird (going direct from 1.1.5 to 1.3.2) took about exactly 30min....confirmed sucess and then did RC which took about 3 minutes.....confirmed sucess with txt file....then updated bird to 1.4 (from 1.3.2) took about 10 minutes (after about 3 minutes the D-D-D-D tone continued but the arm l.e.d's switched off. After about 5 minutes and continued tones they lit back up and tones continued. After about 3 more minutes the tone changed from 4 D-D-D-D's to D----D-D, signaling completion, once again confirmed with txt file.....all up to date and quite painless.
SideNote......the noise during update was nowhere as loud as i had thought from reading othet posts....i had to turn down my surround system to clearly hear the beeping patterns....
Will be testing tomorrow if time allows

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31