Anyone selling a P3S in the UK

I have one for sale and would be willing to ship internationally. PM me if interested.

Was one left on cex , i just grabbed one, grade A £360

Ohh ****! I forgot to look at cex!!! But £360 is still a lot!
Mine is like new, 24 month warranty. Couldnt find any on ebay that cheap, plus on ebay there is no guarantee. If you wait a while they might have a grade B one pop up Good luck with what ever you find though, im off out now for my first flight. :D

Mine is like new, 24 month warranty. Couldnt find any on ebay that cheap, plus on ebay there is no guarantee. If you wait a while they might have a grade B one pop up Good luck with what ever you find though, im off out now for my first flight. :D
True... I found one for £320 on cex, but it's a class b... still my max is really £300, but I'll keep looking around thanks!

Ive had grade c phones from there and they were still in great condition, you can return stuff if you arent happy with the condition. Im loving mine, worth every penny, should have bought one ages ago! I cant fault the thing, and im critical of everything lol. Good luck :)

Ive had grade c phones from there and they were still in great condition, you can return stuff if you arent happy with the condition. Im loving mine, worth every penny, should have bought one ages ago! I cant fault the thing, and im critical of everything lol. Good luck :)
ohh really? awesome... i might have to look into it... even £320 tho is a lot... i was looking more for the £270ish range or max £300...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic