Anyone rocking the DJI Phantom 4 Backpack - Fieldline Edition from GPC?

I have the P3 model and it's solid travel internationally with it no problems

Reactions: Dave Adams
i got close to buying the GPC, but ended up with the Manfrotto Pro Light 3N1-35. I believe it's basically the same as the one dji sells. I felt like the GPC looked to bulky. It's still really nice tho. The Manfrotto is a tighter fit, but more practical for me since I can throw in my DSLR or OSMO.

I am very happy with the pack. In my review I mention he things I like (start with everything) and then a few things that I thought could be done better. The things I thought could be done better are not really negatives or things that take away from the pack. I think the discounted price ($125) is tough to beat for what you get.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Anyone have anything good or bad to say about this bag? Don't need too much protection and this one seems to be the closest to fit as carry on.

GPC DJI Phantom 4 Backpack Fieldline Edition Sandstone | GPC, Inc.
I bought the Fieldline edition for $125. It is very good quality, tough, and the protection is good. I wasn't a fan of some of the generic fit packs as they did not look like they had as good protection. One of the driving reasons for my purchase is the pack fits all of the different airline overhead size restrictions. I do not want the drone put in checked baggage.

I am very happy with the pack. In my review I mention he things I like (start with everything) and then a few things that I thought could be done better. The things I thought could be done better are not really negatives or things that take away from the pack. I think the discounted price ($125) is tough to beat for what you get.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thanks for the review! I have one on the way and feeling much better about the decision now. They are on sale at the GPC website right now for $99 but it says they are back ordered. I paid more and ordered on ebay so it would ship to Mexico.

Forgot to post that I received my GPC Fieldline Edition backpack. That link says they are selling it for $99 on their own site but it has also said OUT OF STOCK for six weeks or so. I paid $189 on ebay because I get discounts on shipping and import. But at that price I am thrilled with the backpack. Fits like a glove and if I upgrade to P4pro all batteries and drone will still fit perfectly. So at least slightly future proof anyway. If you can get one from GPC directly at $99 its a steal.

I
Can you post the link for eBay couldn't find it but I want this bag !
Thanks
I just looked at my purchase history. He had like 7 of these and not the listing has changed. I figured he would have them for a while since they were $89 more than GPC direct. Try contacting BUILDDRONES on ebay. Here is the original listing...
Screen Shot 2017-03-04 at 3.07.41 PM.png

Should be fine for Carry-On.

Reactions: DocDiggler

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers