anyone returned phantom for service? Strange address?

Reaction score
Hello,
Sadly, I need to send my P4P for fixing. I am in touch with customer service and received RMA number. But they gave me strange address to ship it to

17301 Edwards road,
Cerritos, CA 90703

They did not give company name, or unit number. Just this.

When I google it, i see several unrelated businesses under this address - but not DJI.
Did any of you send things to this address? I am a bit anxious it is incomplete. I emailed them back, but their responses take time and are a bit erratic. So, I hope you can advice.

Many thanks, regards to the group
Derek

Hello,
Sadly, I need to send my P4P for fixing. I am in touch with customer service and received RMA number. But they gave me strange address to ship it to

17301 Edwards road,
Cerritos, CA 90703

They did not give company name, or unit number. Just this.

When I google it, i see several unrelated businesses under this address - but not DJI.
Did any of you send things to this address? I am a bit anxious it is incomplete. I emailed them back, but their responses take time and are a bit erratic. So, I hope you can advice.

Many thanks, regards to the group
Derek

That is the new address of DJI's new facility, they recently moved from Carson to Cerritos in California - CA.
Last month I had to send my Mavic for repair, interesting is that I shipped it to Carson. When the Mavic was ready I received it from Cerritos.

That is the new address of DJI's new facility, they recently moved from Carson to Cerritos in California - CA.
Last month I had to send my Mavic for repair, interesting is that I shipped it to Carson. When the Mavic was ready I received it from Cerritos.
Thanks a lot! Appreciate your time!

Interesting. That complex does not look like the old on in Carson where they had no access due to a gate around the complex. Wonder if they accept walk-ins?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan