Anyone recommend a Phantom 3 Standard Case? under $100?

I'm in France, I bought mine from studiosport.fr, they are awesome for DJI accessories.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Thanks for the link! Highly appreciated... Was searching for EU-stores like this one!

Got mine from gearbeast today, can't complain, not bad overall. Just had to unscrew the phone holder for it to fit. 50 bucks shipped, took about two and a half weeks
89f47a70014f0df39df510232795dded.jpg

91afb6564f38ef3a49c6b0c547ebd79b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Gearbest did not have any in stock when I asked them a few weeks back..

Banggood wanted double the cost.

In the end, I went for the drone max carry bag from amazon £39.99

Got mine from gearbeast today, can't complain, not bad overall. Just had to unscrew the phone holder for it to fit. 50 bucks shipped, took about two and a half weeks
89f47a70014f0df39df510232795dded.jpg

91afb6564f38ef3a49c6b0c547ebd79b.jpg

The finish looks to be glossy for the checked. Have you picked up any easy scratches to the finish?

The finish looks to be glossy for the checked. Have you picked up any easy scratches to the finish?
I have one similar and the plastic outer coat does come off /scratch. But it holds everything nicely, even after widening the holes for the prop guard base.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have one similar and the plastic outer coat does come off /scratch. But it holds everything nicely, even after widening the holes for the prop guard base.

I have the same one. I removed the plastic wrap completely, though it was admittedly had to remove from the seams. If you don't remove it you don't get the glossy look. The glossy finish seems to hold up well. I have no scratches on mine. I did buy a few cheap clear rubber door stops that I stuck to the legs to help avoid scratches.

Reactions: gvsukids
I ordered it from gears best and I swear they are the worst company to buy from. My order was in process for 2 weeks after that I contacted them and asked why it wasn't shipped yet , they said since it's a hot sale we are out of stock and should be getting it In 1 week . I told them that they needed to return my money back cause I would never buy from them and they offered me store credit. Lol. I told them no that I would never shop again and would contact PayPal then they gave me a full refund. EBay has them for 54.00 in Stock with fast shipping.

The plastic scratches a bit, but nothing major. I've thought about peeling it but it has held up well. I suppose if it looked really bad I might peel it at that point. Holds everything great though as others have mentioned

I ordered it from gears best and I swear they are the worst company to buy from. My order was in process for 2 weeks after that I contacted them and asked why it wasn't shipped yet , they said since it's a hot sale we are out of stock and should be getting it In 1 week . I told them that they needed to return my money back cause I would never buy from them and they offered me store credit. Lol. I told them no that I would never shop again and would contact PayPal then they gave me a full refund. EBay has them for 54.00 in Stock with fast shipping.

I'll second the avoid gearbest advice. I ordered 29Jan and they finally shipped it yesterday, 16Mar. I'm likely no where close to receiving it. I exchanged several "messages" with them regarding the extended "processing" time and was told it was caused by the Chinese New Years. They also needed to verify my address three times. Lesson learned for me, shop elsewhere.

$32 on ebay with free shipping and it's waterproof.........but I WOULD NOT throw it in your pool.

Just purchased another case, the DJI knockoff hard case from gearbest... £22, and £26 with a cheapo flashlight so I didn't have to pay the full over-priced shipping... I managed to get it shipped by express just for paying shipping for the flashlight. (You have to add one item to cart, them open a new tab, add another item then go back to your first tab then select checkout and pay via paypal). Saves you on paying shipping for each item if done correctly.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1