Anyone recommend a Phantom 3 Standard Case? under $100?

Honestly. I bought a case for my standard on eBay. Even though the guy was not sure it fit. It actually fit perfect. With props and battery still attached. Only $47. Included shipping. It's a hard case and I love it.
e948384ec95f1889d0600790dc5af027.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: joeb1999
I looked for a code with no luck. If you have one I would be very appreciative.

I checked my email, and I must have deleted them. Sorry.
I see deals from them on RC stuff all the time via email though. I know this can be had for around $40. It's just a matter of catching the right promo.

Reactions: wakebrdr94
So far best deal I seen...tempting to order one myself.

Honestly. I bought a case for my standard on eBay. Even though the guy was not sure it fit. It actually fit perfect. With props and battery still attached. Only $47. Included shipping. It's a hard case and I love it.
e948384ec95f1889d0600790dc5af027.jpg

I was going to get that big case, but I plan on taking my P3S onto a boat a lot, so the the backback hard case looks great. I'm going to order without the free shipping. Whats the trick for making the remote fit?

I was going to get that big case, but I plan on taking my P3S onto a boat a lot, so the the backback hard case looks great. I'm going to order without the free shipping. Whats the trick for making the remote fit?
There's two choices. You can cut away a little of the foam from the remote compartment, or adjust the arm that holds your FPV device to be over the front of the controller. Part of my pre-flight routine is to check that arm anyways, so I do the latter of the two choices.

Reactions: wakebrdr94
There's two choices. You can cut away a little of the foam from the remote compartment, or adjust the arm that holds your FPV device to be over the front of the controller. Part of my pre-flight routine is to check that arm anyways, so I do the latter of the two choices.

I simply moved the FPV arm from the left side of the controller to the right. Then it will fold behind the controller and fit perfectly in the case without having to cut out any foam. Just have to remove the screw that tightens the arm to the controller and slide it off the left side and move it to the right.

Reactions: KDFrosty
Not sure if issue with remote. This is how I pack it. No issues what so ever.
d5388620af32fac4c7338311511b9d55.jpg

Not sure if issue with remote. This is how I pack it. No issues what so ever.
d5388620af32fac4c7338311511b9d55.jpg

The issue with the remote is with the hardshell backpack not the case. I can send a picture tonight if anyone cares.

Hi,
I'm getting a ITELITE DBS for my phantom 3 standard, and I was wondering if there is a case adapted for a long range antenna ?

Thank you ?

This is what I did. Move the FPV handle to the right side, fold it in the back and the remote will slide in sideways perfectly.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

This will not work with the cheap China cases like mine. You HAVE to cut it ! Even the ones that say " fit standard "
This is a cheap hardshell case from China. This one is the $30-$38 hardshell turtle case from gearbest. Didn't have to cut anything. Of course there are a lot of cheap Chinese cases out there so it depends on which one, but I didn't have to cut anything with mine after I moved the arm.

Last edited:
I take off the mount thing. And face knobs to top of pack. Your only real fit problem is the metal bar on controller. Little snugg. But it's not resting on the motors. Just be careful closing it.

Good info, in the market. Thanks for posting!

Dang.. I always research businesses before a purchase. I'm not real confident of Gearbest. I may pay more by buying off amazon or eBay. But I'm looking for a case, not a headache. Has anybody bought off Gearbest? They got horrible reviews.. [emoji16]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20