Anyone ordered from DJI via bank transfer?

Reaction score
Hello, I just put an order to purchase the p4 plus one spare battery. I can't use paypal and debit card as it exceeds my account limit. So I decided to choose bank transfer option. I paid the exact amount they need but eventually they told me that it was short by USD42 (2.5% from the amount I transferred). I paid the balance via paypal without questioning anything. Then I decided to call my bank. They told me that they just charged me MYR10 for the service (I'm Malaysian). DJI also can't give me a satisfying answer on this. Anyone facing same issue? Thanks

Last edited:
Consider yourself lucky,my bank/debit card company each charge 5% on every international transaction.
With that and the 30% extra because the Aus dollar is in the toilet I pay nearly double what most anyone else in the world gets to pay.

Consider yourself lucky,my bank/debit card company each charge 5% on every international transaction.
With that and the 30% extra because the Aus dollar is in the toilet I pay nearly double what most anyone else in the world gets to pay.
Ouch, that's the cost of living in pretty cool country tho.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl