Anyone near Panama City Beach to Destin?

Reaction score
I've been flying my P2V+ V3 for a month now. Looking for any other DJI pilots in the area who might want to meet up for some talk and flying. I also have a couple of fixed wing powered gliders I fly in this area.

Anyone wanting to meet a fellow flyer like myself I'm open to meeting up. I also do metal detecting and fishing as hobbies.

I live in the Point Washington/Santa Rosa Beach area very close to where 331 and 98 intersect.

I've been flying my P2V+ V3 for a month now. Looking for any other DJI pilots in the area who might want to meet up for some talk and flying. I also have a couple of fixed wing powered gliders I fly in this area.

Anyone wanting to meet a fellow flyer like myself I'm open to meeting up. I also do metal detecting and fishing as hobbies.

I live in the Point Washington/Santa Rosa Beach area very close to where 331 and 98 intersect.
I live in downtown Fort Walton Beach BlackHawk, on the shores of Santa Rosa Sound. I've been setting up and test flying my Phantom 3 Advanced for several weeks now. Finally all set to begin extending the range and height of flights in a place larger than from my back deck. UAS0750

I live in downtown Fort Walton Beach BlackHawk, on the shores of Santa Rosa Sound. I've been setting up and test flying my Phantom 3 Advanced for several weeks now. Finally all set to begin extending the range and height of flights in a place larger than from my back deck. UAS0750

I'm in the Point Washington area, about 40 miles East of your location. You have a rather unique area to fly in. From Hurlbert to Pensacola to be worried about with low flying aircraft but they're more predominantly night flights.

Anytime you wish to meet up for some flights together, let me know. I rarely go as far West as Fort Walton. However, I do a bit of metal detecting in the West Destin area on occasion.

I'm in the Point Washington area, about 40 miles East of your location. You have a rather unique area to fly in. From Hurlbert to Pensacola to be worried about with low flying aircraft but they're more predominantly night flights.

Anytime you wish to meet up for some flights together, let me know. I rarely go as far West as Fort Walton. However, I do a bit of metal detecting in the West Destin area on occasion.

Hi BlackHawk388,

No, they fly both night and day. I don't think any military or airline planes are ever under 1,000' though, even making a wide turn onto final from the Gulf for 36 at Hurlburt. A few choppers over the beach may occasionally be at 500' or so. Point is, if we keep the drones under 400 as required, no problem. Its trees, power lines, power poles, and buildings that make us hunt for open space. I'm going to try the edge of the Bay at a facility I'm a member of. I wonder about complaints, though, and there is often a problem with wind along a wide body of open water. Space to land on the edge of it is good. It is time for longer, higher flights.

UAS0750

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj