Anyone lost a P4 near Dural NSW Australia

N
Here in the States we have to register a drone with the FAA in order to fly. I'm not sure how it works there, but the FAA provides the registration number under your name. Do you guys have anything like that?
Not if you are a recreational flier with drones below 2kg. I can see that changing with the amount of people flying these day so I am expecting a change sometime. There are degrees of certification for those wanting to turn the hobby into a business, but it's fairly relaxed at a national level.

Not quite correct - CASA does not require registration of the actual craft . AFAIK the sub 2kg limit only applies if you want to fly commercially without an RePL certificate.

The drone needs to be handed into the police, this guy's breaking the law (I'm quite sure larceny is an offence in NSW) by selling something that's obviously not his. If the drone remains unclaimed for a period of time the police will hand it back to him...

Here in the States we have to register a drone with the FAA in order to fly. I'm not sure how it works there, but the FAA provides the registration number under your name. Do you guys have anything like that?
But they aren't supposed to give out your info so having an FAA number in this case wouldn't help. Plus the guy could just take it off.

Sorry for the radio silence everyone but I needed to do some things in the background.

DJI have the serial number and are contacting the owner.

I will expand on the process and legal shenanigans later, right now I got a kid that wants to play soccer against his Dad ☺

Sorry for the radio silence everyone but I needed to do some things in the background.

DJI have the serial number and are contacting the owner.

I will expand on the process and legal shenanigans later, right now I got a kid that wants to play soccer against his Dad ☺
Love your work, appreciate and look forward to seeing how this pans out. As least you are kicking a real football and not the stupid egg shaped thing......

Reactions: Rob in Sydney.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl