Anyone lose a Phantom 2Z and gopro in Florida?

I think he said if the owner can provide serial numbers, its free.

If the owner doesnt come forward, he would trade it for a working gopro.
I posted this hoping maybe one of our members "flyaways" might be found. Its not my CL ad, Im in kansas.

Judging by the props, it doesn't even look like it crashed! Maybe some fresh water damage. That's it.

unless it fell into someone's pool, you won't find fresh water in miami. even the small manmade ponds have salt water intrusion.

I had a flyaway maybe it got into the wind and ended up down there....from New York...just kidding nice of him to post it! At least you guys get to fly I hate the snow....make it stop!!!!!

Ksc said:
we get some wind issues here in Florida. makes flying difficult.

I hear you on that!

Great Craigslist find, though!

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

for those of you wondering about this one, I saw it today. The battery took two people to pull out of the phantom and the corrosion on the terminals was scary. The rust around the motors was also very bad. Things like the body and legs and the zenmuse bracket were still ok but otherwise this is going to cost as much to fix as it would to just buy a new one.

pretty crazy.

Do any of you have any owner/location info on your P2s?

Been meaning to put my cell or something on it. The only thing I was thinking about is if someone f*cks up and causes a plane crash or car wreck or injures someone, it just comes right back to you. I fly pretty responsibly but a flyaway or something could do something out of my control. I dunno.

I put "Reward if found" and my phone number on it...I've thought the same thing. Figured this was the responsible thing to do. Surely, it will come back to bite me.. :?

poostik said:
pretty crazy.

Do any of you have any owner/location info on your P2s?

Been meaning to put my cell or something on it. The only thing I was thinking about is if someone f*cks up and causes a plane crash or car wreck or injures someone, it just comes right back to you. I fly pretty responsibly but a flyaway or something could do something out of my control. I dunno.
I have a sticker on mine. I even say it's US Property tracked by satellite to put some fear into them not to take it home or sell it on CL like this one :lol: The chance of it causing an injury in a random crash when it's not in your control is pretty remote. And if it did I think the authorities would eventually track it back to you anyway. It gives me peace of mind that if decides to try and fly back to China that there's at least a chance I'll get it back.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj