Anyone know why I can't access this forum on my cell phone?

Reaction score
Beautiful SW Missouri Ozark Mountain Country
Whenever I try to open the website in Chrome I get this.
Screenshot_20170115-160026.png

And whenever I try the app, I get this -
Screenshot_20170115-151151.png

However, everything is fine on my PC.

From your screenshots, I'd take a wild guess and say there is a network error, and there isn't an internet connection.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I do, but since you can't see it I'm not going to waste my time telling you.

:D:D:D

I'm connected to WiFi now, and everything is fine, but as soon as I connect to Sprint again the site in inaccessible. Tapatalk doesn't work either.

Sent from my SM-G930P using PhantomPilots mobile app
Are you saying that while connected to WiFi, everything works fine including Tapatalk? Then, when connected to mobile data and neither way connects (site via Web &/or Tapatalk)?
Have you tried connecting to other Web sites while on mobile data? Maybe the issue is temporary outage on Sprint.
I've had times where I could not connect to certain Web sites via my home ISP, but was able to connect via mobile.

Are you saying that while connected to WiFi, everything works fine including Tapatalk? Then, when connected to mobile data and neither way connects (site via Web &/or Tapatalk)?
Have you tried connecting to other Web sites while on mobile data? Maybe the issue is temporary outage on Sprint.
I've had times where I could not connect to certain Web sites via my home ISP, but was able to connect via mobile.

No problem with any other website or app.

In the evenings for me I find that the app on my Note 4 stops working for a period of time as well.

I gave up trying to access this site on both Tapatalk and the PhantomPilots web app. I get a slew of errors from incorrect credentials to the server being down. I am on many forums on Tapatalk, and this is the only forum that I have trouble with.

I gave up trying to access this site on both Tapatalk and the PhantomPilots web app. I get a slew of errors from incorrect credentials to the server being down. I am on many forums on Tapatalk, and this is the only forum that I have trouble with.
That's the same with me. This is literally the only forum I have issue with.

Download a network tools app from the Play Store, do a lookup of the IPs for this site, and try to ping them with wifi and without. This will tell you if you're even able to reach the servers for the site.

Then, if you find that you get a ping with wifi but not on the Sprint network for one or more IPs, use the route tracing tool to see where you're being blocked.

My guess is Sprint is blocking traffic to/from the site either by blacklisting the IPs for some reason, or a filter they have in place is seeing something come back from the site that it's mistaking for something they actually do want to block for some reason.

If all above sounds basically like Martian to you, let me know and I'll point you at an app and give some more coaching on how to ping and trace routes.

Reactions: mdowney58

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20