Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Anyone know where to find the h4-3d conversion bracket ?????

Discussion in 'Zenmuse H3-3D/H4-3D GoPro Gimbal' started by shortyuk, Dec 2, 2015.

1. shortyuk

Hi , im struggling to find the correct bracket and legs to add the h4_3d to my early version phantom 2. Ive been supplied part 49 by heliguy in the UK, and this is only for f450, and phantom 1 !, DJI themselves in europe say they dont stock the correct part !!!!, i find that really bad customer service.The correct part seems to be
    CPPT000107, i have seen this online, but the image shows the f450 bracket, anyone know where i can definatley get it in the UK????

2. kenjancef

3. jason

Question is this a phantom 2 v1 or is it phantom 1? If it is truly an original Phantom 2 and the mounting bracket screw holes line up but hole for the third motor isn't large enough do the following. Screw down the bracket and circle out hole shape with a pencil then use a dremel tool to make opening for the motor. I have done the same thing to my original P2 and it worked just fine. Yes it's a bit messy but you don't the mounting bracket.

4. shortyuk

5. shortyuk

Hi jason , its definatly a phantom 2 v1, i just fancied using the bracket in case i ever sell it, just maybe looks a bit tidier without the hole drilled in it

6. jason

The addition of that bracket will put the gimbal and camera even closer to the ground. Guess you'll have to learn the hard way.

7. shortyuk

Hi jason, i thought that was the idea of the longer legs to compensate??

8. Mako79

I found out the hard way too. Didn't know there was 2 different leg lengths in the P2 range.
    Just get the latest integrated compass leg version. This should be tall enough.