Anyone know what dealers have the updated P3P in stock??

I Can't Believe it! MY "New & Improved" shell has a crack after 7 flights!
Search this forum
I would love to hear how you came up with the zero chance of cracks with the new motors theory . What other things can you pull out of there , maybe some monkeys.
Hey dummy, “New & Improved“ shell is not “New & Improved“ motors. Learn how to read and show me a picture of crack on new motors. Obviously you have to show me picture of the new motor too, duh!

This type of attitude is not wanted here. If you or anyone else here wants to berate other members or have a bad attitude this may not be the place for you. Next time warnings go out.

Last edited by a moderator:
This applies to everyone here... drop the negativity and treat other members with respect or you will be receiving warning points.
We are here to help each other out, not to knock each other down. If you have an issue with this send me a private message and we'll talk.

Reactions: egg1000 and D4T_PoM
Honestly I was looking for a post where someone with a new motor P3 had a crack on there shell and could not find a thread.

I found one where the OP had a new shell with old motors but end up having cracks, not new shell and new motors.

P.s still looking around and searching Google.

The one with the updated plastic housing and the 2312E motors. I don't want to deal with stress fractures.

Thanks,
Gap

Stop N Shop have them in Stock in Boston MA.... Yeah, You can now buy P3 at your local supermarkets...

Hey dummy, “New & Improved“ shell is not “New & Improved“ motors. Learn how to read and show me a picture of crack on new motors. Obviously you have to show me picture of the new motor too, duh!

This type of attitude is not wanted here. If you or anyone else here wants to berate other members or have a bad attitude this may not be the place for you. Next time warnings go out.
Apologies. He did called me genius first though. ☺

I assume you are starting to see people with the new motors and shells complaining about cracks. So yes the new motors with the new shells have reports of cracks too.

Hi, New here, also new to large drone... I'm awaiting delivery of a sealed box of pro 3, does anyone know which codes on the box stickers indicate if it an older or improved version please? Ta .

You assumed wrong. Still ZERO reports of new motors with cracks.
Denial LOL!! You must have a p3 with the new motors . Hopefully yours won't get cracks. That really sucks to patiently wait to buy a p3 only to find out that it didn't matter. You're just as likely to get cracks with a new p3 as you are with the older ones.

Last edited:
That's not true. There have been ZERO reports of stress crack in new motor P3. Only older model motors are prone to stress cracks. Doesn't mean it will of won't crack, just prone. New motor have ZERO chance of cracking.

Buy directly from DJI will guaranteed you new motor version with ZERO chance of stress cracks. ZERO.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Not true. Show me a picture of stress crack with the new motors. ZERO pictures.

Here are two units. Both with new shell and new motors. Both with cracks. One on the left was after 2 weeks and 2.5 flight hours. One on right was replacement and just out of the box. Never even fired up the motors.

Last edited:
Hopefully dji will eventually get this fixed. I bought mine in July and so far no cracks. I'm wanting to add another one with the new motors because of the extra flight time. And the new motors are certain!y better than the original ones. But either way there's no excuse for any of them ever getting cracks. The fact that you have gotten now 2 new models with cracks is ridiculous. They should refund your money and send you a new phantom 3. Good luck and I really hope they make it right. They really are amazing pieces of technology. And they still kick the competitions ace!!

I'm going to look at mine now! I have to have stress cracks. I am a old school flyer and tend to get bored, shut the gps off and fly it like a racer....
Has anyone made a carbon fiber frame yet?

Hi, New here, also new to large drone... I'm awaiting delivery of a sealed box of pro 3, does anyone know which codes on the box stickers indicate if it an older or improved version please? Ta .

See pic (thanks to another member) Newer version is model W323A (left) older is W323 (right)

IMG_0472.jpeg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik