Anyone know what dealers have the updated P3P in stock??

gap

Reaction score
The one with the updated plastic housing and the 2312E motors. I don't want to deal with stress fractures.

Thanks,
Gap

gap, you would have to contact the seller to check which version they have. That's not a common issue, so it's likely you won't see it no matter which version of the shell/motors you have.

check out our website.. Builtdrones.com you can apply to be tax exempt.. shoot me an email if you want so I can try and help you out

What does your tax exempt status have to do with a state law that requires residents to self-report sales tax on purchases made via mail from out-of-state retailers?

If you're suggesting that someone apply for a sales tax permit for the purpose of avoiding paying sales tax, I've got another dollar that says that's illegal.

What does your tax exempt status have to do with a state law that requires residents to self-report sales tax on purchases made via mail from out-of-state retailers?

If you're suggesting that someone apply for a sales tax permit for the purpose of avoiding paying sales tax, I've got another dollar that says that's illegal.

Sounds like another topic for another forum.

"Free Tax Law advice" perhaps.

The new ones are getting stress cracks too. I bought mine in July and have over 1.8 million ft logged on it and no cracks . Perfect condition

The new ones are getting stress cracks too. I bought mine in July and have over 1.8 million ft logged on it and no cracks . Perfect condition
That's not true. There have been ZERO reports of stress crack in new motor P3. Only older model motors are prone to stress cracks. Doesn't mean it will of won't crack, just prone. New motor have ZERO chance of cracking.

Buy directly from DJI will guaranteed you new motor version with ZERO chance of stress cracks. ZERO.

Apparently you don't check the treads on here or Facebook owners page too often . The new model of p3's have had several reports of stress cracks.

Reactions: Bigdrone1
I Can't Believe it! MY "New & Improved" shell has a crack after 7 flights!
Search this forum
I would love to hear how you came up with the zero chance of cracks with the new motors theory . What other things can you pull out of there , maybe some monkeys.

Reactions: Bigdrone1
Not true. Show me a picture of stress crack with the new motors. ZERO pictures.
vq79dk.jpg

Reactions: phantom13flyer

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj