Anyone Know of a Case That Fits a DBS Itelite Modded Controller?

Is it easy to disconnect and connect the antenna? I am considering to buy the DBS antenna. My only concern is carrying the controller in my DJI backpack...

Hahaha, I was just about to creat this thread! I guess we are all in the latest dbs mod batch uh? My case fits it but will require some cutting that is beyond my skills. So Im on the same boat, but instead of looking for a new case (just got this one), Ill be looking for a bag or camera case to carry it separately. If anyone know about a standalone solution, also share?

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1442359116.345511.jpg

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1442359131.272937.jpg

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1442359142.590887.jpg

This is a Case Pro by Case Source.

Here ya go. It's a nanuk 945 and fits everything I have for my phantom. I had to do a bit of customization to get everything to fit but didn't use anything besides a bread knife and dremel.

Attachments

• nanuk945.jpg
    nanuk945.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 579
This is my backpack.I cut the inner foam with a knife and as you can see it fit's perfect.

Attachments

• IMG_0923.jpg
    IMG_0923.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,088
Is it easy to disconnect and connect the antenna? I am considering to buy the DBS antenna. My only concern is carrying the controller in my DJI backpack...
It's easy

I don't want to. I bought the thicker and shorter eBay cables. No way am I going to mess with taking those off and on. They are very stiff and tightly loop from the controller to the antenna. Taking them off and on will only increase the chance of damaging the connectors they screw onto.

I don't want to. I bought the thicker and shorter eBay cables. No way am I going to mess with taking those off and on. They are very stiff and tightly loop from the controller to the antenna. Taking them off and on will only increase the chance of damaging the connectors they screw onto.
its easy if you use the cables that comes with the Mod-- although I do have the blue ones ordered. I sure they will put more strain on the connections, so in that case, you would probably want to leave them on.

Per one of our trusted vendors here: (post #80)

MaxxUAV.com now carries ItElite Antennas!

"Also, I've heard that GoProfessional cases will modify the foam insert to fit the ItElite antenna."

That's the case I have and my itEllite kit is on it's way. I should know for sure in the next week.

This is he only case I have seen that allows you to store all together. However I've asked and they WILL NOT just sell the case alone!

I would love a case that can do this also!

31e42ee50b79a4a2c3270af353cc68ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

This is he only case I have seen that allows you to store all together. However I've asked and they WILL NOT just sell the case alone!

I would love a case that can do this also!

31e42ee50b79a4a2c3270af353cc68ce.jpg

I sold that exact case here a few weeks ago for like $200. oh well. It's a nice case though and it fit my ITElite RC perfectly!

RVD.

I sold that exact case here a few weeks ago for like $200. oh well. It's a nice case though and it fit my ITElite RC perfectly!

RVD.

Dang. They won't sell it to me alone. So stupid. I need it for the phantom 4 anyway

Did anyone try to custom fit the remote &antennas to a Dji backpack ?

I know its easy to take the connectors but it gets old after a while.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers