Anyone know if Dragon Touch S8 Tablet works with Go App?

Reaction score
Someone gave me a fairly new Dragon Touch S8 tablet and it does seem to have a descent processor, ram and gps chip, but cautious to actually try it. Does anyone have any information on if it's compatible with the Go app and will have enough response, etc? Thanks

Someone gave me a fairly new Dragon Touch S8 tablet and it does seem to have a descent processor, ram and gps chip, but cautious to actually try it. Does anyone have any information on if it's compatible with the Go app and will have enough response, etc? Thanks
Doubt it. While the processor is fine, the 1GB of RAM is abysmal, and the GPU is a Mali-450 MP4, which has 4 cores and is several years old now, and the battery only lasts 3 hours. But... for that price, why not give it a try. If it sucks, give it to a kid.

Doubt it. While the processor is fine, the 1GB of RAM is abysmal, and the GPU is a Mali-450 MP4, which has 4 cores and is several years old now, and the battery only lasts 3 hours. But... for that price, why not give it a try. If it sucks, give it to a kid.
My thoughts also. You sound like you know far more ant me, so any suggestions for an inexpensive tablet I might get off Ebay rather than going for a more costly one just for flying?

My thoughts also. You sound like you know far more ant me, so any suggestions for an inexpensive tablet I might get off Ebay rather than going for a more costly one just for flying?
Search out a Nexus 7 2nd Gen... I think it was the 2013 model year. Can be had for around $100 or so. I think @msinger has a pretty comprehensive list of tablets known to work. GL

Reactions: HIWEEL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan