Anyone Know How to Fix this

Reaction score
When I have camera all the way in down position and fly forward, when I stop the camera lunges a bit. It doesn't do this in any other camera position. Any idea what this is and how to remedy?

Here is a clip of me starting and stopping so you can see issue. Thanks

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

When I have camera all the way in down position and fly forward, when I stop the camera lunges a bit. It doesn't do this in any other camera position. Any idea what this is and how to remedy?

Here is a clip of me starting and stopping so you can see issue. Thanks

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
HI not sure I have same sometimes but bad,,like goes Limp and then comes right,,,have you tried with different camera setting,,,fpv or follow,,I suppose you tried Gimble calibration,,,not sure if mine still does because changed to litchi but bad weather no testing,,hope someone else got some idea,,,I be watching this one:)

My guess is that the braking is pitching the craft nose up and the gimbal cannot adjust any further down than the 90 degrees off of horizontal. When moving FORWARD, the craft pitches nose down and the camera CAN make the adjustment to follow this motion. Make sense?

You go from a straight down angle while moving forward to hitting the gimbal limit upon braking. That's my best guess.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan