Anyone know a place where they may have gimbal's in stock?

Reaction score
Anyone know a place where they may have gimbal's in stock? I had a pre-order at dronefly, but now i'm kicking myself in the head for canceling it. I have a wedding to shoot this coming weekend and was hoping to receive one before then. :/

Re: Anyone know a place where they may have gimbal's in stoc

herbie-53-guy said:

Thank you! I just ordered mine yesterday.

What sucks is that I had to upgrade to UPS over night shipping ($60) since they didn't ship it today to make sure it gets here before the weekend. :mad: I kind of feel sick paying that much for shipping.

Don't order from http://www.rcrus.com/index.php?route=pr ... uct_id=864, it is a ripoff. I had mine in pre order with Drone Fly and decided to cancel, to order from RCRUS while it was in stock. They took my order and money, then called me leaving messages to give them a call back, keeps calling and always go to a voicemail. Sent them email without an answer and then left me a voicemail telling me that they did not have the Gimbal to send me anymore!

Now I have to initiate a dispute with the credit card company!

ogmios said:
Don't order from http://www.rcrus.com/index.php?route=pr ... uct_id=864, it is a ripoff. I had mine in pre order with Drone Fly and decided to cancel, to order from RCRUS while it was in stock. They took my order and money, then called me leaving messages to give them a call back, keeps calling and always go to a voicemail. Sent them email without an answer and then left me a voicemail telling me that they did not have the Gimbal to send me anymore!

Now I have to initiate a dispute with the credit card company!
They called me too and they did answer when I returned their call. They said they had the gimbals in stock, but not the IMU. They asked if they should ship the gimbal now, or when the IMU is in stock and to simply ship both at that time. I told them to wait, and I should have both this week.

I don't think they are a rip off (at least I hope not). They are an authorized DJI dealer. I understand some people received them.

I know that www.rcdepothobbies.com has one left. as of last night. (7-10-13) personal friend and a great business. Super fast shipping and will answer and return all calls.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj