Anyone keep a flight log?

Reaction score
I have a Phantom I that I have kept track of flights on since my first flight on 12/31/14. I simply keep it on an excel spreadsheet.

I now have 200 flights logged. Around 38 hours flight time. Averaging around 11:30 minutes per flight. This is just a Phantom with no camera.

I was wondering if anyone else has done this type of thing?

I started keeping a log in the description of a Youtube video. The point of the video is to show roughly how aggressively I fly.

I put down exact flight time and specs of different configurations. The biggest surprises to me was how much prop guards and how much extended landing gear affect flight times.

So far, I have a log of 60+ flights. Exact flight times of different configurations.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg5RhK-fLuM[/youtube]

Well kinda. I bought a Flytrex Core 2. Basically $50.

Upload my missions to the Flytrex server. Has a place for notes, etc. I can choose public or private. Can link videos to it.

Shows maps of each flight, max distance, height, etc.

So makes a nice place to store everything with lots of extras.

In the last month (or less) have about 150 miles of flights.

I use this Flytrex, too, and then I annotate - weather, wind, which battery I used, how much battery was left at the end of the flight

I do. My plan is to fly commercialy so I thought having a logbook was a good idea to show transport canada, insurance, potential customers maybe? I log minutes, battery, task, location, flight number, then some notes and any problems I had.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav