Anyone interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what iam asking in the beginning what would be a reasonable price to shoot for, for what I have

didn't see an asking price in your original post-- what are you asking?

Lol that is my question what should I ask for how much is it worth. I have 1400 in it but can I get 1000 out of it or should I price it cheaper or more or what

Reactions: bobmyers
Lol that is my question what should I ask for how much is it worth. I have 1400 in it but can I get 1000 out of it or should I price it cheaper or more or what
The market price will be determined by the need.. If someone can use it to make money with, then you may get more, if someone wants it for hobby purposes, then of course, the price will probably fall around that 800 mark-- I have RC airplanes that I have 3 grand in, but in that market, I can get about a third of that-- The Phantom market is new and there are many trying to make money with them, so the market is better, but the supply is also way up which drives the used price lower. Economics lesson for the day:D:D

Since this is now more appropriately in the Classifieds area I am going to lock this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4