Anyone interested in a Phantom 4 Pro(no screen) possibly?

Reaction score
Got mine this past friday, I am loving it so far. I just got a call from the bank and I may have some issues with my credit card debt so I may have to sell the bird until I get that taken care of. I will know for sure within a day or two. Anyone here interested in buying mine if I do have to sell? I will sell it for $1400 Shipped USA only Paypal. I can send pictures/video as well, Comes with everything Box and all.

he is selling the P4Pro, $1499 MSRP.

Sorry about your creditcard problems, but asking 1400 for second hand is far to much!

Far too much? I have had it for less than a week. I do not think $100 off plus shipping is asking to much..

Last edited:
You may not, considering what you paid and your immediate financial need, however, it's flown and been used, generally you will find that the gong rate for used is a % of the original cost, not $100 off ...

I can see ALOT of this happening with so many new people getting Quadcopters, fly a few times and deciding it's to much or cold feet, or what's called buyers remorse, we will end up getting a lot of deals LoL for the serious enthusiast!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues